Visitor VisasMost international travellers require a valid visitor visa to enter in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, UK, US, other countries for tourism, business reasons or to receive medical treatment.
This visa allows people to visit countries for a holiday or recreation, to visit family and friends or for short business visits.
Visitor Visas are granted for a specific duration depending on your circumstances at the time of application. They can be single entry visas, permitting just one entry into a country or they can be granted for multiple visits should you have a necessity to visit a number of times within a specified period. The multiple entry visas are generally aimed at business people, however anyone can apply for such status with a valid reason.
- Australian Visitors Visa
- Canadian Visitors Visa
- New Zealand Visitors Visa
- Schengen Visitors Visa
- UK Visitors Visa
- US Visitors Visa
While applying for a visitor visa, there are certain factors that an applicant should meet such as:
- Have a genuine intent to visit and leave the country at the end of the visit.
- Have strong ties to your current country of citizenship/residence i.e. full time employment and/or home ownership/current tenancy agreement and family ties too.
- Have enough funds to sustain your living expenses for the duration of your visit.
- Will abide with the rules & laws of a country and will not take up employment during your visit.