Study in the USAThe United States (USA) has the world’s largest international student population, with over 800,000 students choosing to increase their education and life experience in the USA.
At Glocal Visas we can help you achieve your goal of studying abroad by giving you the most up-to-date and relevant advice – and it’s all free!
What would it mean to have an American university listed on your resume? Why would potential employers pause and take notice of your education credentials from the United States?
The United States (USA) has the world’s largest international student population, with over 800,000 students choosing to increase their education and life experience in the USA. Nearly 5% of all students enrolled in higher-level education in the USA are international students, and the numbers are growing.
It would mean that you have advanced English language skills and valuable intercultural experience. It would show that you studied within one of the best higher education systems in the world, with access to advanced technology and research. They would know that you received in-depth instruction, learned to problem-solve and have knowledge of modern practices within your field.
It would mean that you have more opportunities.
Studying in the United States doesn’t just give you tangible degrees and certificates. Your experience says something about who you are. Living and studying in another country—especially where your language isn’t spoken—is challenging, requires courage and a positive attitude. Sometimes, these characteristics are more influential than your degree.
The United States offers variety.
There are wide ranges of schools, colleges, universities, countless areas of study and specialty degrees. If you are interested in studying business, you are not referred to just general study, but can choose from many courses: accounting, marketing, international business, business management, business administration, or finance. This type of specialty study is available at the undergraduate, graduate and doctorate level studies, too.
One option you may not be aware of is studying at a community college, which is a two-year school in which you can begin your university study. You can complete the first two years of your bachelor’s degree at a community college and then transfer your credentials to a four-year university. This is extremely common in the United States of America. US Community colleges offer lower tuition costs, smaller class sizes and more personal attention. Many community colleges also offer intensive English language programs.
Glocal Visas Dubai look forward to helping students who, like you, are considering continuing your education in the United States. You will find all of the tools you need to compile your necessary research in deciding if the United States is the best place for you — we have gathered valuable information on educational, social, cultural and economic aspects of studying in the U.S.
Glocal Visas offers free advice and student counseling to students from all parts of the world via our Dubai office. Glocal Visas services include academic course selection, visa processing, and help finding jobs, migration services, accommodation and the general welfare.
There are many opportunities for international students to go to the United States to study and continue their education whether it is for a one-semester study abroad experience or longer for a full degree program.
Most College Study in US students are interest in one or more of the following programs.
- SHORT TERM STUDY ABROAD – For one or two semesters, experience a US university by takings courses in areas that interest you and that will apply back to your home institution.
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE SUPPORT – Attend a language school in the US for preparation for university study. Programs are available on many university campuses or special centers located in many areas across the U.S.
- ACADEMIC DEGREE PROGRAMS – Continue your education in a academic program to receive one of the following degrees.
- Two year Associates Degree
- Four-year Bachelor’s Degree
- Graduate- Masters Degree
- Doctorate- Ph.D. Degree
- TRANSFER PROGRAMS – If you are attending an international university or another U.S. university, there are very good options to transfer to another institution. Almost all College Study US universities offer scholarships and award credit for previous work.
Your 5 Steps to the USA Study
Find out what it takes to study abroad in the United States. It’s as easy as 1-2-3-4-5!
The 5 Steps tool is a great way to get preliminary answers to questions you have about studying in US, from what programs are available to how much it costs:
- Step 1: Research Your Options – Select a program or school that interests you.
- Step 2: Complete Your Application
- Step 3: Finance Your Studies – Find out how much it costs to study in the US based on the choice selected.
- Step 4: Apply For Your Student Visa – Find out what documents you need to study in the US before you apply.
- Step 5: Prepare for Your Departure
For more information about Education in United States, please contact us.
Imagine studying in USA!0